Monday, February 15, 2010

~ Pucker Up ~


This is my dd Erin just before she turned 3. I just love this pic of her puckering up for a kiss. She used to love blowing kisses to anyone who would take them. I did this LO for week 1 of the "Use your supplies" challenge on sb.com. You had to use 2 or more pp's for this challenge. I used the Kaiser Flutterby collection for this LO.


The twist for the challenge was to cut something from the pp so I cut 2 butterflies and then layered them, added some stickles and gems and viola!!


I also tried doing these heart flowers which were this weeks item in the "Technique Tuesday" group on the Pages In Time site. The tutorial link posted by Alda Steven (Flying Unicorn)is posted on the right hand of my blog with some other great tutorials. I not completely happy with how my flowers came out so I'll try them again another time perhaps using some printed paper instead of plain cardstock.


Here are some more close-ups

2 comments:

  1. Wendy this LO is gorgeous!!! I love your butterfly & the roses turned out great!!! Also, love that you are posting links to great tutorials...awesome idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous, I agree! Lovely colors too.

    ReplyDelete