Thursday, March 11, 2010

D.I.Y. Challenge

I'm hosting my first ever challenge on sb.com this month and I'm sooooo excited. For the challenge participants are required to do a LO that has at least one embellishment or piece of paper that they have created themselves from scratch.
I am totally addicted to tutorials and have links to a few of my favourites on my blog (scroll down the right hand side) and I would just love to add to my list. I just LOVE creating something absolutely beautiful myself and there are incredibily talented artists out there who are kind enough to share their talents with us so I'm hoping that this challenge will inspire a lot of people to try making embellishments themselves.
I've also seen the most creative backround papers being made using all sorts of tools and I'm so eager to learn the secrets to these amazing pieces of art.

So please come along and join in the challenge and have some fun.

The winner gets a RAK from me!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Wendy, LOVE your blog!!! And what a great idea to list the tutorials on the side. I always have to try and think when and were I saw something. This is so much easier! Off now to find your challenge.

    ReplyDelete