Thursday, October 13, 2011

August SNR publications

These are the LO's published in the August edition of SNR magazine. The LO above was sone for the "Just the two of us" call. I decided to use this pic of Erin with Matt when he was only a few weeks old. I just LOVE this pic. I used it together with more of my Bella Vollo Swirlydoos kit. I altered my Dusty Attic frame with some molding paste which I then coloured with some alcohol ink for a really gringy finish.

This is my oldest son at his Hip Hop dancing show. As is the norm with most kids, he no longer does hip hop but it was really fun while it lasted. I create the bg myself using stamps and platinum UTEE on some red cardstock.

Last but not least, is a LO I did with my DD and she really is quite the charmer, especially when it comes to dad...LOL!! I kept this one quite simple with some lacing to finish it off. I altered the Dusty Attic chipboard with some Creative Inspiration paints and made my own pearl flourishes sing liquid pearls.

Thanks for taking the time to check in.

No comments:

Post a Comment