Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~ Play Time ~

This is a pic of my youngest DS Matt just before we cut all his baby curls off. I used a combination of three of my favourite product brands on this layout, Dusty Attic, Bo Bunny and Lindy's Stamp Gang..........a match made in heaven.

Bo Bunny's Timepiece collection is one of my all time favourites. I adore all the neutral tones and that die is simply gorgeous. I used a lot of my white blooms from I am Roses, one of my favourite online stores which I  then misted with some Lindy's Stamp Gang moon shadow and starburst sprays. I also misted the piece of lace.


I altered the scroll DA chipboard pieces with some of the amazing LSG embossing powders. These EP's are simply incredible. Not only do they deliver a gorgeous metallic finish but they are 2 toned which makes them all the more delicious and they're perfect for fine detailed chipboard pieces. I also added a few pearls for an extra vintage finish.

I altered the title DA pieces by misting them with some Tawny Turquoise Moon Shadow Mist from LSG. How gorgeous is that shimmer!!!!! Again I added some pearls to finish off.

As always I added a lot of paper distressing to my layout and was rather delighted with the finished product. Thanks so much for taking the time to look.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning page Wendy! I love the treatment on the chipboard! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete