Thursday, March 22, 2012

STTG #2 - Level 3 DT Project


This is my DT layout for the STTG #2 challenge which close 31st March 2012. I did this for level 3 using all four colours. I selected lace, pearls and flowers as my embellishments and the Pink Paislee resistable paper has a damask print on.

For the homemade flower I used my own No Sewing Fabric Bloom tutorial. I used some cream crushed satin fabric and made 8 cones for a lovely full bloom. I altered all the flowers and chipboard pieces using some creative inspiration paints mixed with a white pearl acrylic paint. For the chipboard pieces I added a think layer of paint which I then dabbed with the paint brush to create the uneven textured finish.

To give the photo a more distressed looking finish I dabbed some of the ice blue paint around the photo edges.

Items available in the STTG Store

Cream crinckled ribbon
Petaloo Mini Canterbury collection
DA Scroll border #1

You have until March 31st to post your entries for the challenge. Remember that there are 3 different levels so this challenge is open to paper crafters of all skill levels. Hope you'll come join in the fun.
TFL

2 comments: